This is more of a reference for me. If any of you are facing compilation issues on Mac, here's what I did after downloading the CEF.
- Open the cefclient Xcode project
- Change the compiler to LLVM GCC 4.2 for all targets
Now, when I tried to build it I got these errors:
/cef_binary_3.1547.1412_macosx64/cefclient/cefclient_osr_widget_mac.mm:499: 'ClientOpenGLView' may not respond to '-sendScrollWheelEvet:' /cef_binary_3.1547.1412_macosx64/cefclient/cefclient_osr_widget_mac.mm:63: Unknown property attribute /cef_binary_3.1547.1412_macosx64/cefclient/cefclient_osr_widget_mac.mm:63: Syntax error in @property's attribute declaration
- Open the file - cefclient_osr_widget_mac.mm
- sendScrollWheelEvet can be fixed by either moving the method up before it is being called - move it above shortCircuitScrollWheelEvent, or better still, put it in the method declaration at the top of the file
- By default properties are atomic and readwrite. Check out this article on properties for further clarity check this apple documentation - Apple Developer Guide - @property info.
So you can change
@property (readwrite, atomic) bool was_last_mouse_down_on_view;
@property (atomic) bool was_last_mouse_down_on_view;
@property bool was_last_mouse_down_on_view;
Now, try compiling - voila! We are back in business!